Monday, August 17, 2009

New beginnings....

I'm a 5ft 7inch beautifully proportioned african woman..I can say I'm beautiful with absolutely no guile because I've been told this all my life...but beauty obviously doesn't count for much in the affairs of the heart..I'm an ex-wife and this is just one in a series of stories...the stories of my life...

I live in western africa...if you know anything about africans you'll know that society is unkind to the divorced in this I mean the women in particular...I have lived a very private life, having at each point in time as few friends as possible...so to a large extent I've been shielded, this story is about a dalliance I once had..before I start I'll have to state categorically that I still believe in love and I truly believe that my prince charming will soon come knocking...that said we can get back to the story...I'd like to call this part of my life new beginnings....

I work with an international organization that has foreign outlets..which we call substations..these substations are managed by supervisors...my job was to liase with these supervisors...there was one in particular that my friends referred to as "the boyfriend"...we had quarterly meetings that often went on long into the night...I can honestly say I didn't realize he was attracted to me in any way, a typical day started with us having a coffee in the company car on our way to the office...where we'd have a series of meetings and the day often ended in us having dinner..which was more of a debriefing than dinner...it was on an evening like this in his motel room that he made a move on me...he grabbed me by the waist, pressed me against himself and kissed me!..at this point I think I should describe this man... Let's call him shawn...Shawn is 6ft 4...he's what most ladies would call attractive..but he wasn't really my type...he was, I must admit..easy on the eye...

Back to the story...he kissed me (I was wearing a strapless black knee length dress, I had taken my jacket off) pulled my dress down and planted his lips on my breast...my body responded swiftly..it had been a while since I'd been with a man...but reason returned when his hand crept up my thigh...I pushed him away adjusted my clothing and bade him a curt goodnight!..he was full of apologies..but I was already on my way out...when I got home I went over the events of the evening...Shawn was scheduled to travel back to his substation the following day...so I felt that was the end of it...I was wrong..so so wrong.

.....to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment