Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New beginnings Pt 2

The next day I made up excuses.. reasons why I couldn't accompany him to the airport as was our usual custom....shawn left and things went back to normal...days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and another quarter was here..all of a sudden it hit me like a ton of bricks...I was looking forward to his return!..I was mortified...what in heaven's name was wrong with me?

A week went by and I walked into my office one morning and guess who I found sitting on my table...Shawn!..it was like I was seeing him for the first time..he was actually more good looking than I thought and he was sharply dressed...I'm used to working under "pressure"..so I didn't miss a beat..I said a polite but formal good morning and asked him how his trip was ...blah..blah..blah...all the while I was trying to come to terms with how I felt...I was so excited...but I managed to keep my feelings in check, and he was a perfect gentleman..he never made a move or mentioned what happened the last time he was in town...everything was back to normal...or so I thought...till the day I met with an unfortunate accident...I have a passion for heels and have managed to acquire them in every conceivable color, so that fateful evening we had just arrived at his hotel, we were in such a hurry to get the elevator doors before it shut that we didn't notice the wet floor sign...I slipped and fell..I smacked my head on the marble floor and was out like a light!..


I woke up with my head pounding and Shawn's face inches away from mine..of all the things that could have crossed my mind at that moment all I could think of was how much I wanted him to kiss me..my eyes were glued to his lips..he helped me sit up.. And asked how I felt...he went on to tell me that my head was a bit swollen but I had no cuts..all the while I was silent..watching him..drinking in his masculinity and realizing how I had missed a man's touch..I don't know if he read my mind or my eyes revealed too much...he just grabbed me, he kissed me hard and long...it was magical!..I kissed him back with such passion..it probably scared him...we tore our clothes off each other...his hands were everywhere...my breasts..my thighs..my butt...and deep inside me..I moaned with pleasure...it had been too long and it looked like the drought would finally be over... He picked me up like I didn't weigh a pound...and carried me off to bed..he lay me down and stood there looking at me...I was slightly embarrassed by his intense gaze..he then went on to tell me how beautiful I looked and how he couldn't believe this was happening...I looked at his penis..it was huge!..I just prayed he'd know how to use it...suddenly I was feeling very bold..almost wanton..I got up..stood on tiptoe and kissed him..he almost growled..he lifted me up and with my legs wrapped around his waist he rammed into me hard..I screamed..the sheer pleasure almost drove me insane...we went on and on..long into the night.. It was like I was making up for lost time...I moaned..yelled..urging him.."harder, harder" and like a trooper he gave it to me just how I wanted it...he was an amazing lover... it was truly memorable!

Reality hit early the next morning...as I hurriedly dressed up I questioned my sanity...I've never believed in office romance...my only consolation was he was from our foreign substation...nothing could have prepared me for what happened next!

......To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment